Prowess Consulting is looking for mid-level Program Manager/Account Manager to join our growing team in the Seattle area. The ideal candidate will have experience with client-facing professional with sales, account management, and business development experience and abilities. This person will be responsible for managing an overall program, Prowess employee team and growing an active high-tech client base. This person will also be consulting with clients to bring their technical solutions to market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, maintain and nurture effective professional relationships with clients
- Consult with clients to architect and produce technical marketing strategies, assets, and solutions that solve their needs
- Meet clients’ needs: understand client ecosystem, offer solution recommendations, resolve problems and follow up with clients in a timely manner
- Serve as primary channel of communication between the client and Prowess
- Responsible for internal project and program tracking, monitoring, and regular reporting for forecasting and budgeting purposes
- Makes recommendations to Prowess management for process and sales effectiveness improvements
- Work with Prowess sales exec help to scope and estimate new project work
- Author SOW’s (Statement of Work) documents for new and renewal work
- Manage a team of direct reports including annual reviews, day to day contact for employee needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years' experience as a Technical Account, Program Manager or business development role in a technical marketing or sales role
- Three or more years’ high tech industry experience required, Microsoft experience preferred
- Self-starter, motivated, and eager to achieve
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- SharePoint publishing, including building a SharePoint website experience required
- Strong basic computer skills in MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel and Word) required
- Experience in analytics is a plus
- Potential for occasional travel (less than 20%)
Prowess provides a well-rounded benefits package including health insurance, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan investing. Prowess is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Prowess Consulting
Prowess is a Seattle-based technology consulting firm that specializes in helping enterprise and mid-market companies define, manage and market their technology-based solutions and services.
We take great pride in investing the time necessary to gain a deep understanding of your technology. Our team of technology and marketing experts is immersed in the technology trends that affect our clients’ business, so we can add value at every stage of engagement to help them succeed.