Prowess Consulting is looking for a Marketing/Technical Account Manager to join our growing team in the Portland, OR area. The ideal candidate will be a motivated client-facing professional with sales, account management, and business development abilities. This person will be responsible for managing and growing an active high-tech client base, and consulting with clients to bring their technical solutions to market.
- Manage and grow opportunities within existing accounts
- Consult with clients to architect and produce technical marketing strategies, assets, and solutions that solve their needs
- Meet clients’ needs: understand client ecosystem, offer solution recommendations, resolve problems and follow up with clients in a timely manner
- Responsible for qualifying opportunities including understanding, negotiating, and responding to RFI and RFPs
- Serves as primary channel of communication between the client and Prowess
- Acts as the liaison to divisional management for solution sales and account supervision
- Maintain deep understanding of Prowess service offerings to create solutions and provide thought leadership to clients
- Build, maintain and nurture effective professional relationships with clients
- Provide professional, knowledgeable, courteous customer service to clients and business partners
- Track and monitor prospect and client proposals
- Drive opportunities to completion from prospecting to customer satisfaction through successful engagement
- Responsible for internal project and program tracking, monitoring, and regular reporting for forecasting and budgeting purposes
- Makes recommendations to management for process and sales effectiveness improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- A desire to gain Account Management or business development experience in a technical marketing or sales role
- One or more years’ high tech industry
- Self-starter, motivated, and eager to achieve
- Strong basic computer skills in MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel and Word) required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- IT industry knowledge is a must
About Prowess Consulting
Prowess is a Seattle-based technology consulting firm that specializes in helping enterprise and mid-market companies define, manage and market their technology-based solutions and services. We take great pride in investing the time necessary to gain a deep understanding of your technology. Our team of technology and marketing experts is immersed in the technology trends that affect our clients’ business, so we can add value at every stage of engagement to help them succeed.
Prowess provides a well-rounded benefits package including health insurance, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan investing. Prowess is an Equal Opportunity Employer.