Prowess Consulting is looking for a Marketing and Technical Writer who resides in the Wilmington, MA area, and who is comfortable with technology to develop content for our client in the IT industry. The ideal candidate will have experience with marketing writing for hardware and putting this content into PowerPoint for stellar presentations.
To be considered for this role, please include work samples or link to portfolio when applying.
- Work with product teams, engineers, sales and other team members to develop marketing assets, including PowerPoint decks, that resonate with a technical marketing audience for hardware products
- Interview and collaborate to develop strategic marketing assets
- Acquire expertise in high-tech subjects and transfer that expertise to written and graphical deliverable's
- Deliver drafts on time according to a schedule you help to define
- Work effectively in a constantly changing environment, prioritize multiple tasks, work under minimal/remote supervision and provide frequent status updates while juggling multiple tasks
- A Bachelor's degree in a language arts or technical field, or equivalent work experience. Journalism training and/or experience a strong plus
- Solid writing ability
- Must have experience with hardware specifications
- Collateral focused marketing writer
- Technical aptitude and enthusiasm: Ability to pick up new technologies and grasp them.
- Experience writing for the high-tech industry preferred
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office applications and SharePoint
- Ability to work independently
- A sense of ownership: You are willing and able to take ownership of and responsibility for content quality
- Attention to detail: You can ensure that you synthesize customer feedback from several clients or carefully track benchmark test results, for example
- Commitment to customer service: You present yourself well and diplomatically in client-facing conversations and work tirelessly to satisfy even difficult clients
- Quick study: You can efficiently consume source information and fairly quickly turn it into good quality work
- Flexibility: Able to roll with changes and respond to shifting priorities with alacrity and humor
- Must be local to the Greater Boston area
About Prowess Consulting
Prowess Consulting delivers content program management, technical content development and editing, training content development, IT and content systems management, and digital marketing services to Fortune 100 customers in North America. Prowess has a unique combination of technical, creative, and management competencies that drive superior quality processes, business analysis, and consistent realization of vision. With a strong background operating complex, technical projects with both corporate operations and go-to-market objectives, Prowess delivers value through sensitivity to the needs of the audience and the needs of the business.